Opened in 1976, the original Pollington Cum Balne playgroup was operated from Pollington Village Hall. The playgroup led by dedicated members of the Pollington Community relocated into a classroom at Pollington-Balne C.E. Primary school. This was where it stayed until finally, 40 years later in October 2016, we moved into a brand-new purpose built EYFS Hub, situated at the back of Pollington-Balne Primary school.
As an OFSTED registered charity; overseen by a committee of dedicated people from our local community, Pollington Preschool offers childcare and educational experiences for children from Pollington and its surrounding areas. Easily accessible from all local villages and a transition programme to all local schools, makes Pollington Preschool a great choice for your child to start their educational journey.
Open from 7.15 until 6pm, we offer many different play sessions including breakfast, evenings and holidays all based your childcare needs.
But don’t take our word for it come and see for yourself. We would be more than happy to show you around and extend a warm glittery welcome to you to meet our fantastic team...
What we can offer:
- Warm, welcoming and fun learning!
- Adults who truly love their job teaching young children how to soar through the Early Years Curriculum expectations!
- Natural, curious play-based experiences!
- Awe and wonder in a truly inspirational environment!
- Individual learning experiences for every child!
- A new, challenging and exciting adventure EVERYDAY!