Welcome To Pollington Preschool
We would like to extend the warmest of welcomes to you from Pollington Preschool. Situated in the heart of Pollington village, our family preschool offers early educational experiences to support every child’s curiosity and exploratory development in a naturally resourced environment for children from 2 years of age upwards.
As unique as our resources, our preschool ‘rhythms’ aim to achieve the very best start for our children during their most important early developmental years. If you are looking for that special place where your child will be comfortable, challenged through play, where every day is a different type of fun and the best place to explore and become covered in mud, sand and glitter- you have landed in the right place!
Our Aims and Objectives:
- To enhance the development and education of children in their early years through a challenging and rewarding natural learning environment in which they are able to thrive.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which your child can learn and play safely and satisfy their inner curiosity and exploration.
- To provide educational experiences through natural play based fascinations and activities, individually monitored and tailored to each child's unique learning needs.
- To offer a stimulating and curious environment that supports all children's natural rhythms ensuring equality of opportunity for all children.
- To encourage independence and confidence.
- To foster firm foundations for life-long learning.
- To provide a safe and welcoming place for everyone.
Balne Moor Road
Telephone : 01405 869498
Email : email@example.com
Registered Charity No: 1046836